TRAINYOUCAN Accredited Training Network
TRAINYOUCAN SETA Accredited Training Network is an private training provider approved through the ETDP SETA with level 4 BEE status and provides both NQF accredited courses and customised learning solutions to organisations and individuals, looking to maximise their investment in developing themselves. Leaders in courses such as Train the Trainer also known as Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator and SDF Training Courses or Skills Development Facilitator Training, Project Management, Lay Counselling and Dissiplinary Hearing courses.
ETDP SETA Accreditation Number: ETDP10687
We at TRAINYOUCAN SETA Accredited Training Network have over 16 years experience in varies SETAs and NQF accredited courses, including Train the Trainer also known as accredited Facilitator Course, Assessor, Moderator and SDF Training. We providing support through our network partners to individuals who want to become an Accredited Training Provider and selling NQF aligned training courses through more than 11 external developers. We see ourselves as the number one accredited training company when it comes to continuous support.
Our Members Forum consist of over 11800+ discussions, templates, model answers and incentive course discounts for every single course offered by our network. That’s right! We have free resources and discussions on every single course offered to members who attended a course with us with life-time access and support.
In order to ensure that the overall quality of learning and assessment in South Africa is maintained at a consistently high level, the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) requires that all corporate learning departments be accredited by the relevant ETQA. As part of our barest minimum standard and as can be attested by our previous and existing clients, are we fully compliant with all the requirements of the NQF act. We very clear in what we offer and do not get involved in any fraudulent or misleading advertising.
- Training provider accreditation through our network partners.
- SETA accredited Train the Trainer Training Course.
- SETA accredited Assessor training course.
- SETA accredited Moderator training course.
- SETA accredited SDF Training Course or Skills Development Facilitator Training Course
- Range of SETA accredited skills programmes in the ETDP and PSETA.
- Online support FORUM with model answers for all workbook activities.
- Online Helpdesk manned 7 days a week, telephone and email support.
- Range of hard and soft skills short courses (Not Accredited).
- Both public and one site packages to suite our corporate clients.
- Employment and Job resources for Trainers, Assessors, Moderators and SDF‘s.
- FREE SETA Registration – learners who completed courses with us – members only.
- No additional consultation or re-submission fees for members.
- Discretionary Grants and Special projects with various SETAs
- ON-SITE-DISCOUNT: Reduced pricing on “On-Site-Venue Training” where the client arranges the venue and catering.
- PAYMENT PLANS: We also offer payment plans for individuals over three months. From R1500 mandatory deposit for the first booking on most courses, payable before or on the day of class and balance payable over two months period.
- FORUM CONTRIBUTION DISCOUNT: Learners will be rewarded between 5% and 20% discount on both classroom and e-learning for contributions on our FORUM on your next booking.
- GROUP BOOKINGS DISCOUNT: We require a minimum of 6 learners for group bookings including off-site bookings.
- ACCEPT ALL SETA VOUCHERS: We accept all SETA Vouchers – please contact our helpdesk for more details.
- FREELANCERS: We connect qualified and accredited Trainers, Assessors, Moderators and SDF‘s with the clients at no additional cost.
TRAINYOUCAN SETA Accredited Training Network Accreditation Services Offered:
- We’re a provider of National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Accredited courses through different SETAs with the scope to deliver and assess these programmes.
- We provide an online database with skilled and qualified Trainers, Assessors, Moderators and Skills Development Facilitators (SDF) in all regions as our ongoing support to our members.
- We provide registration and support with registration applications amid the various SETAs.
- We are able to assist companies in becoming SETA-accredited by developing their unique ETD Quality Management Systems through a consultative process with both SETAs and internal subject matter experts, in addition to experts sourced through our parent network.
- We provide and offer assistance with a wide range of off-the-shelf courses material, customization and development of National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Accredited courses against Unit Standards or Qualifications to suit the needs of the customer.